Control your spending.
Right here, right now.
Right here, right now.
ExpenseNet’s robust system of management and reporting is a one size fits all total solution, regardless of your companies size or needs. No need to worry about hidden fees or add-on solutions.
Every organization, large and small has expenses they need to report. Paper and manual expense reporting can, not only be time-consuming, but riddled with costly mistakes. For a lot of companies, the cost of having a staff dedicated to processing expense reports is no longer affordable.
Automated expense reporting solutions, like ExpenseNet® software and services offer a TOTAL SOLUTION approach to expense report management that amounts to large savings not just in dollars spent, but also in employee time and productivity.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WITH ExpenseNet
No add-on solutions or hidden fees.
EXPENSENET® MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Expense report automation was the goal when creating ExpenseNet. Our new mobile-first software meets all your specific Travel and Entertainment (T&E) expense management, Purchase Card (P-Card) and approval needs. It’s easy to make the switch from paper trails or your current expense solutions with little to no downtime!
EXPENSE MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Approvals and administration of expenses was never easier than now with ExpenseNet. Your organization has total control, with highly configurable settings that will support all of your business requirements. Additionally, you have access to approval workflow, account information, systems integration, compliance audits, reimbursements, and much more.
Our customer support is second to none. The support staff is ready to help you with initial set-up, training, integration and customer service for administrators, approver, and individual users of ExpenseNet.
IS EXPENSENET RIGHT FOR YOU?
Here are the reasons why ExpenseNet solutions are right for your organization regardless of your size, number of employees, or type of organization.
If you are a small fast-growing organization that sees the need for a better way of recording your expenses, look no further. We have a scalable solution that is easy to use, and is affordable for your organization because of our unique pricing structure. Some reasons why you should choose ExpenseNet:
- Mobile friendly and easy to use (no app to download)
- Track all expenditures and receipts automatically
- Create, Submit and Approve reports on the go
- Save employees time, so they can do their jobs to help grow your business
- Process reimbursement consistently and quickly, keeping your employees happy
- Get spending reports in real-time to help manage budgets
MEDIUM TO LARGE SIZE COMPANIES
If you are a larger organization of any type business, you have many employees and many expenditures that your finance department needs to keep track of on a daily basis. Expense reporting and accounts payable automation streamlining is imperative to maintaining compliance, proper approvals, and finding issues before they escalate. This is why ExpenseNet is right for your organization:
- Mobile solutions helps employees easily record expenses and submit receipts
- Automated tracking of all expenditures and receipts keeps employees in check
- Create, Submit and Approve reports quickly, making sure budgetary needs are met
- Keep expenses in compliance with organizational policies & regulatory requirements
- Integrate with Corporate Card, Purchase Card, and existing systems
- Unit pricing decrease automatically as expense report volume increases
Payments or transfers of value are required under various regulatory disclosure programs, such as the US Physicians Payment Sunshine Act and the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations Disclosure Code, have made reporting and approval of these expenditures a laborious task. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Reasons why applicable Healthcare companies could benefit from ExpenseNet:
- Accurate recording and submitting receipts on any device or in any location
- Integrates with your healthcare professionals (HCPs) and healthcare organizations (HCOs) database‒keeping your data safe and secure (link to SECURITY PAGE – NEW)
- Ensures expenses are in compliance with HCP transparency policies and mandates
- Relief of having a friendly reporting system for quick access and easy data entry
- Accurate HCP/HCO spend data collection and compliance