Save time, money and frustration
Is your current expense management vendor dictating your future path?
Are you already using an expense management solution provided by one of our competitors? Are you being told your current platform will no longer be supported? Are you being told you will need to “upgrade” to a new platform? And are you being told it’s going to cost more?
Now might be the time to consider InterplX instead.
When it comes to business expense management solutions, some would have you believe theirs is the only viable solution on the market. What they don’t tell you is that only InterplX offers the total business expense management solution.
We offer the same ‘front-end’ services that our competitors do by providing state-of-the-art expense reporting software and receipt submission. But we are the only ones that also provide the ‘back-office’ logistical support required to actually process and fulfill these requests according to YOUR policies. These services include expense audit, expense reimbursement, archiving and discrepancy resolution.
6 Reasons to Switch
Enough talk. Let’s cut to the chase. You have a lot invested in your current expense management system and you CFO is going to ask for “one good reason” why you should switch providers. No sweat. We have 6.
- Price – InterplX offers the lowest total cost solutions on the market today. We can reduce those costs even further by allowing you to pick and choose only what you need.
- Customer Support – Customer service and support is our highest priority. Our growing list of Fortune 2000 clients consistently rave about our customer service and support.
- Client Focus – Your satisfaction is our success, which is why we collaborate with our clients to define and deliver solutions tailored to their unique needs.
- Leadership – Our leadership team has over 130 years of combined experience in the expense management industry, many of them playing key roles in the development of the Gelco Expenselink system.
- Flexibility – We integrate well with external solutions, including your existing corporate card and travel management providers, as well as internal systems such as HR and General Ledger/ERP.
- Partnerships – We have established partnerships with other industry leaders to ensure that all of our solutions meet or exceed client needs and expectations.
Upgrade to InterplX Expense Management. Your users, CFO, and administrators will thank you!
Learn more about our Travel and Entertainment (T&E) expense management and Purchase Card (P-Card) solutions and the services we offer to support them:
- ExpenseNet® automated expense report software
- Receipt Imaging and Management
- Expense Auditing
- Payment Processing and Expense Reimbursement
Did You Know?
- ExpenseNet® is the first web-based expense report software built after the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) legislation was put into effect.
- Our automated expense report software and back-office services have passed the rigorous SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70 Type II) review, a requirement for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- InterplX delivers the compliance and management of nearly $1 Billion in employee business expenses. In doing so, we process nearly 700,000 expense reports and corporate card statements per year. And we do so at an average cost of less than $5 per report, which is $3-7 less than the industry average.