Whether you call it Travel Expense, Travel and Entertainment, T&E, or otherwise, we’ve got you covered.
InterplX Travel and Entertainment (T&E) expense management solutions combine the end-to-end power of our proprietary ExpenseNet® expense management software with our complete back-office services to ensure compliance with company T&E policies. In fact, no other solution offers the entire process – from our Web-based ExpenseNet® expense report software and receipt imaging services, to discrepancy resolution and expense reimbursement.
Our Travel and Entertainment (T and E) expense management automation solutions include:
- ExpenseNet® automated expense report software
- Receipt Imaging and Management
- Expense Auditing
- Payment Processing and Expense Reimbursement
Features & Benefits
- Most Complete Solution – ExpenseNet® expense management software combined with our exclusive “back-office” services make InterplX the only TOTAL SOLUTION provider in the marketplace today.
- Powerful and Flexible – Our Travel and Entertainment (T and E) expense management solutions can be modified to suit your specific business expense management needs.
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Compliance – ExpenseNet® is the first web-based expense report software built after the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) legislation was put into effect.
- Process Control – InterplX allows you to specify when expense reimbursement and card payment is completed in the workflow.
- Lowest Total Cost – Unlike our competitors, InterplX solutions provide an unparalleled level of quality at an unbeatable price.
- Proven Experience – Our leadership team has over 130 years of experience in the business expense management industry.
How It Works
InterplX’s workflow design provides Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance, in addition to compliance with existing company T&E polices. Our proprietary ExpenseNet® expense report software ensures that all required documentation is submitted with each expense report so that managers can quickly and easily complete the approval process. Approved expense reports are then sent to InterplX for payment and/or a full compliance audit. Finally, complete documentation (including receipts) are archived and made available via ExpenseNet® Approver Module – our innovative, web-based approval and control dashboard.