Eleventh Consecutive SSAE 16 Audit with Zero Exceptions
InterplX is dedicated to protecting its clients’ data, and this eleventh consecutive successful audit is no accident. We didn’t sit back and wait for another successful audit. We invested in new hardware and software to more than merely pass the audit. Staying ahead of the curve is important to us as we know it’s important to our clients as well to protect their financial data.
Our investments paid off, our systems are more secure than ever, and as an added bonus, we greatly improved the speed of ExpenseNet® in the process. We take steps every week to test and improve our software and infrastructure to ensure our clients have the best experience possible.
This eleventh audit was performed by Eide Bailly LLP, a nationally recognized independent certified public accounting firm. The audit included in-depth testing of InterplX controls and practices. Controls specifically examined during InterplX’s SSAE 16 engagement included:
- Physical access to InterplX’s corporate offices;
- Integrity of InterplX’s IT systems;
- Financial reporting controls;
- Expense Report and P-Card Statement Audit services;
- Employee Cash reimbursement and Corporate Card payment processing services;
- Access and communication controls with InterplX’s clients; and
- Risk assessment processes.
SSAE 16 compliance is a de facto requirement for a service organization that provides services to publicly traded enterprises, financial firms and health care organizations. The engagement examines and assesses the controls in place at service organizations that handle information relevant to the client company’s financial reporting.