A corporate Purchase Card (P-Card) expense management solution can result in tremendous economies across an organization. However controls and a proper P-Card policy must be in place to prevent abuse and fraud and to comply with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements. We provide you with a one-stop controlled approach to managing P-Card business expenses within your organization.
We provide tailored, systematic controls, transaction audits and receipt/documentation management to ensure compliance with company policies in a cost-effective and independent manner.
We also provide the only solution for P-Card processing and controls with SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70 Type II) certification, ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) legislation and your company’s need for control and information.
Our P-Card expense management automation solutions include:
- ExpenseNet® automated P-Card expense management software
- Receipt Imaging and Management
- P-Card Statement Auditing
- Payment Processing
Features & Benefits
- Most Complete Solution – ExpenseNet® expense management software combined with our exclusive back-office services make InterplX the only TOTAL SOLUTION provider in the marketplace today.
- Powerful and Flexible – Our Purchase Card (P-Card) solutions can be modified to suit your specific business expense management needs.
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Compliance – ExpenseNet® is the first web-based expense report software built after the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) legislation was put into effect.
- Process Control – InterplX allows you to specify when card payment is completed in the workflow.
- Lowest Total Cost – Unlike our competitors, InterplX solutions provide an unparalleled level of quality at an unbeatable price.
- Proven Experience – Our leadership team has over 130 years of experience in the business expense management industry.
How P-Card Expense Management Works
InterplX’s workflow design provides Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance, in addition to compliance with existing company P-Card polices. Our proprietary ExpenseNet® expense management software ensures that all required documentation is submitted with each P-Card statement so that managers can quickly and easily complete the approval process. Approved P-Card transactions are then sent to InterplX for optional payment processing and/or a full compliance audit. Finally, complete documentation (including receipts) are archived and made available via ExpenseNet® Approver Module – our innovative, web-based approval and control dashboard.