HCP Aggregate Spend Management
The demand for healthcare companies to gather, aggregate, report and disclose their “spend” on physicians is ever increasing. And the passage of the federal Physicians Payment Sunshine Act from within Healthcare Reform adds another layer of complexity to the task of tracking and reporting aggregate spend.
Gathering data on an enterprise level, across the nation, requires a great deal of company time and resources. Compliance teams are partnering with IT, finance, and other groups across their organizations to adequately capture and verify the information they need to report at both the state and federal levels.
This challenge of tracking aggregate spend is compounded by two additional factors:
- Accounting for various marketing and educational channels used by healthcare companies
- Accurately reflecting the identity of the spend recipient(s)
InterplX has your HCP spend tracking and reporting needs covered.
InterplX Expense Management is dedicated to collecting accurate and complete aggregate spend information as it relates to the healthcare community. Specifically, we are providing:
- Complete and flexible means to track spend on Healthcare Providers (HCPs).
- Spend information in a form and format our clients can directly integrate into their own internal compliance systems.
- Capture and proper reporting to comply with state and federal mandates.
- Flexibility to support the ever-evolving challenges of tracking and reporting aggregate spend over time.
- Integrates directly with your customer reporting systems/CRM tools
- Increased confidence in the accuracy of the data being reported
- On-going monitoring and tracking across all users
- Maintain compliance with changing regulations
- Aggregate T&E spend data with other departmental activities and spending
- Easy user-friendly tools ensure a positive user experience with full compliance
Learn how InterplX Expense Management can enhance your expense management program to ensure accurate HCP spend data collection and compliance.
Contact Interplx today!