ExpenseNet® is the most complete automated expense report software for your Travel and Entertainment (T&E) expense management and Purchase Card (P-Card) needs.
ExpenseNet® is the first web-based expense report software built after the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) legislation was put into effect. Fast and easy to use, ExpenseNet® combines the strengths of corporate card data capture with built-in policy compliance.
Features & Benefits
- Fast and easy to use – Anyone that can complete a paper expense report can also complete one with ExpenseNet®
- Powerful and flexible – ExpenseNet® can be uniquely configured to suit your specific business expense management needs and policies.
- Easy receipts submission – Receipts can be submitted via smartphone, fax, scan/upload, email, or US Mail.
- Week-at-a-Glance feature – This unique view allows you to review your expenses using the classic “Week-at-a-Glance” view. It allows you to see gaps where you may have missed some incidental expenses. It will make your frequent submitters very happy and much more accurate!
- System Integration – Automatic integration with your accounting or ERP system of choice is a breeze.
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance – ExpenseNet® is the first web-based expense report software built after the legislation was put into effect. Our “best-practices” in expense management ensures that you are compliant with your established SOX requirements.
How it works
The powerful, highly configurable software begins with an optional download of data from your corporate credit card system. The end-user then completes the information not available from the card import, adds any out-of-pocket expenses, and then submits receipts and other supporting documentation to initiate the approval and expense reimbursement process. All policy violations will be highlighted and explanations will be required prior to submission. When the report is complete according to your policies, the user simply hits the submit button and the workflow engine takes over.