InterplX has developed a loyal blue-chip client base in the expense management industry by providing the most complete business expense management solutions on the market. Our unique product/service offering has withstood the scrutiny of several audits, including the SSAE 16 (formerly SAS-70 type II) audit process.
Here are just a few reasons our clients tell us they continue to rely on InterplX:
- Leadership – Our leadership team has over 130 years of combined experience in the business expense management, expense reporting software and expense reimbursement arenas, making it the most experienced in the industry.
- Value – We are the low cost provider in North America offering the most complete product/service offering on the market.
- Innovation – We offer the most complete Travel and Entertainment (T&E) expense management and Purchase Card (P-Card) solutions on the market, including web-based, on-demand expense management software, payments processing and expense reimbursement, third-party expense audits, receipt and document management and much more.
- Flexibility – Our goal is (and always has been) to offer the maximum amount flexibility to meet each of our clients’ unique needs, regardless of size or type of business. And our open architecture supports your other processes and systems, including our many partners.
- Compliance – Our automated expense report software and back-office services have passed the rigorous SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70 Type II) review, a requirement for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance. They are designed to ensure compliance with your policies and procedures and highlight any exceptions to managers and administrators.
- Pricing – We charge for services based on volume and level of service provided. We do not make you pay a large monthly minimum regardless of how many expense reports you process.
- Continuous Improvement – InterplX is not content being the best value in North America today. We strive to maintain our leadership in the business expense management industry by listening to our clients, drawing on our experience and leveraging technology to develop new and better ways to keep our systems at the leading edge.
Did you know?
InterplX delivers the compliance and management of nearly $1 Billion in employee business expenses. In doing so, we process nearly 700,000 expense reports and corporate card statements per year. And we do so at an average cost of less than $5 per report, which is $3-7 less than the industry average.