As a leader in the employee expense management industry, InterplX Expense Management has committed itself to and embraced the following mission, values, and vision.
InterplX exists and is driven to the following mission, establishing our role and purpose:
- For our clients: InterplX provides complete, efficient, accurate business services ensuring control, compliance, effective management and maximum value.
- For our employees: InterplX provides a positive, safe work environment that appreciates diversity, encourages growth and rewards contribution and innovation.
- For our partners: InterplX provides complimentary product and service offerings and expanded market opportunities.
- For our shareholders: InterplX provides maximum ROI through sound investment, reasonable growth and profitability, and responsible fiduciary controls.
InterplX is driven by a set of values that govern our decisions, plans and execution. These are outlined below:
- Efficiency – in leveraging technology and the creativity and industriousness of our employees to increase value for our clients.
- Accuracy – in producing zero-defects work on time, the first time and every time with complete attention to detail.
- Integrity – in our people, our systems, our clients and our partners.
InterplX will deliver complete compliance and management of employee business expenses and Corporate Reimbursement Services through web-based tools, services and reports.
The InterplX management team is the most experienced management team in the business expense management industry. Over 130 years of combined experience makes InterplX the smart choice for your Travel and Entertainment (T and E) expense management and Purchase Card (P Card) needs.
President & CEO
President & CEO – Former President and CEO of KnowHow, Inc. the leading sales e-learning company and Senior Vice President and General Manager of Gelco Expense Network, Mr. Buckner has spent 32 years in the travel expense management and web services arenas. He was a key architect of the Gelco ExpenseLink application and has used this extensive experience to guide the design and development of the even more robust ExpenseNet® system at InterplX. A frequent speaker and panelist in industry conferences, Mr. Buckner is recognized as an expert in the field of employee expense management. He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota.
Ms. Bunnis has 16 years in the travel and employee expense management arena and over 20 years of experience in the field of finance. Prior to joining InterplX, Ms. Bunnis spent 12 years at Gelco Information Network as accounting manager and Assistant Controller. She is responsible for the financial activities for Interplx as well as managing the payment processing and audit areas. She also oversees the annual SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70) audit project for InterplX. She holds a degree from St Cloud College in Higher Accounting and Business Administration.
Mr. Daugherty has over 15 years experience in Operations Management within the Employee Expense Management and Document Management arenas. He brings a wealth of experience in process improvement and implementation and has managed large work teams that have focused on high volume document processing within client specified quality standards. Mr. Daugherty holds an MBA from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN.
Customer Relations Manager
Mr. Jones joined InterplX in 2001 as a Customer Relations/Technical Support representative. Since that time, Michael has risen to the leadership role in client relations. His knowledge and experience in client and internal technical support lends to expeditious review and resolution of inquiries and requests, and also to the development of new processes and procedures to enhance our functionality and value to clients. Michael has achieved several technical certifications to date, and is developing additional skills in the areas of project management, data analysis, and process workflow design. His blend of technical and application experience are invaluable in leading the mission of ensuring client delight.
Director of Marketing & Sales
Mr. Roscoe has more than two decades of marketing and product management experience working for and partnering with high-tech organizations. He is responsible for worldwide go-to-market planning, channel partner development and product management. Mr. Roscoe brings a unique perspective on what it takes to make the jump to the next level having worked closely with more than 60 companies in telecommunications, storage, networking, security, and IT software industries. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Director of Information Services
Mr. Faber has 18 years working in technology, building modern, highly scalable systems in regulated environments. Skilled in process improvement, sourcing and motivating high functioning teams; Mr. Faber has helped companies with different ranges of corporate maturity achieve new levels of success. Recent career highlights include being a key contributor on Digital River’s system which processed more than $30 billion in online transactions, VERIS MDx, a Class II molecular diagnostic device, and SafetyCapture, a large multi-tenant system designed to capture and report on safety information across multiple industries. He has a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Information Systems from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point.
Mr. Staples has 18 years of experience working with his clients to achieve their goals utilizing SaaS and Cloud based applications. He is leading the sales team to develop mutually beneficial relationships with our clients with a long term growth strategy. Mr. Staples has Entrepreneurial and Enterprise level business technology experience with Canon Inc. and Concur Technologies in finance and operations. This experience has taught him that every company faces a unique set of challenges in achieving process efficiency and utilizing a consultative approach we can implement the right solution to achieve your goals. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the University of Windsor.
InterplX has developed a loyal blue-chip client base in the expense management industry by providing the most complete business expense management solutions on the market. Our unique product/service offering has withstood the scrutiny of several audits, including the SSAE 16 (formerly SAS-70 type II) audit process.
Here are just a few reasons our clients tell us they continue to rely on InterplX:
- Leadership – Our leadership team has over 130 years of combined experience in the business expense management, expense reporting software and expense reimbursement arenas, making it the most experienced in the industry.
- Value – We are the low cost provider in North America offering the most complete product/service offering on the market.
- Innovation – We offer the most complete Travel and Entertainment (T&E) expense management and Purchase Card (P-Card) solutions on the market, including web-based, on-demand expense management software, payments processing and expense reimbursement, third-party expense audits, receipt and document management and much more.
- Flexibility – Our goal is (and always has been) to offer the maximum amount flexibility to meet each of our clients’ unique needs, regardless of size or type of business. And our open architecture supports your other processes and systems, including our many partners.
- Compliance – Our automated expense report software and back-office services have passed the rigorous SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70 Type II) review, a requirement for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance. They are designed to ensure compliance with your policies and procedures and highlight any exceptions to managers and administrators.
- Pricing – We charge for services based on volume and level of service provided. We do not make you pay a large monthly minimum regardless of how many expense reports you process.
- Continuous Improvement – InterplX is not content being the best value in North America today. We strive to maintain our leadership in the business expense management industry by listening to our clients, drawing on our experience and leveraging technology to develop new and better ways to keep our systems at the leading edge.
Did you know?
InterplX delivers the compliance and management of nearly $1 Billion in employee business expenses. In doing so, we process nearly 700,000 expense reports and corporate card statements per year. And we do so at an average cost of less than $5 per report, which is $3-7 less than the industry average.